Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day #24!

Hi Everyone,

Well here I am at day #24! It feels good to have set a goal and stuck to my plan. I also feel physically good, except today I am exhausted because I woke up at 5am and couldn't get myself to go back to sleep so I got myself out of bed and did some things I needed to do.

My inspiration for the day? I went into my 6 year old daughter's classroom and spoke with her class about eating well and taking good care of themselves. They were super to work with, so engaged and enthusiastic about learning! It makes me want to do more of it and perhaps really come up with a school curriculum for working with kids and nutrition.

Here is the Dr. Phil suggestion of the day:

#5 Have you typecast yourself? You may cherish your responsibilities as a mother, but "mom" is not the whole of who you are. Ask yourself if one role is draining all your energy, leaving other expressions of your authentic self unfulfilled.

Goodnight,
Lysa


No comments:

Post a Comment