Sunday, May 2, 2010

the calm after the cleanse!

Hi Everyone,

Well in case you are wondering, I haven't gone on some crazy sugar binge since completing my cleanse. Actually, I went to a party last night and did not drink alcohol or have cake! I can honestly say that my system feels so good without both of these that I am going to keep on it for as long as I feel it's right. The hard part is over now. For those of you who are doing your own cleanse, hang in there. It really is the roughest the first week or so. After that, your body starts to feel more energized and balances out.

I am busy getting ready for my " Eating for Energy & Weight Loss" class tomorrow eve, so I just really wanted to say "hi" and let you know that I am staying on this for as long as I feel good about it.

Tune in tomorrow for some recipes and more words of inspiration.

Goodnight,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment