Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Summer

Hi Everyone,

Feels like a while since I've written. I have a set a page up on facebook so I need to figure out how to keep both up consistently but not spend all time on the computer.

Today was HOT! All I could think of was how to cool down. I made the kids frozen fruit smoothies. It seemed to help them so I will share the recipe (sorry if you are on facebook too and this is a repeat).

Frozen black cherries (handful)
Banana
plain yogurt
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp wheat germ
1/2 cup milk of your choice
3 ice cube
Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.

Has protein, fat, vitamins & minerals! You could add some flax seed and have the benefits of the Omega oils and fiber! That's a power drink for sure!

Goodnight,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment