Thursday, May 6, 2010

Balance

Hi Everyone,

Okay, feels like life has been on fast forward this week. So much going on!!!!! I won't bore you with the details but I can tell you I have had a lot on my plate this week. It will slow down next week after Tuesday ( thankfully).

I was able to find some balance for myself when I took a wonderful exercise class entitled "fusion" with my friend Erika. It was a wonderful hour long class that was strengthening & lengthening. Boy did my body need that!!! A great combo of yoga & pilates. I am feeling the benefits of it as I write.

Foodwise, because I have been so busy, I have been just putting together what I have in the fridge. I want to encourage you to do the same on those busy days. If you make some grains & greens in the beginning of the week, you can use them as the week goes on. For instance, I had made some quinoa earlier in the week, so I heated that up with some black beans that also were from the beginning of the week and some broccoli that I made for the kids tonight. It was quick, cheap and tasty.

Now, here's more from Dr. Phil:
#7 on the 10 Step Life Renewal Plan:
How can you live greener? Can you swap your gas guzzler for public transportation? Trade plastic bottles for a thermos? Go meatless once a week? Pinpoint changes you can make now.

Sweet dreams,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment