Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hello,

If you can believe it, I am not sure what day I am on. I think it's 20 of 21 but now that I have decided to extend this cleanse 3 more days, it's not as important anymore! My physical cleansing was at the gym today with Bodypump ( the weightlifting class I love). It was incredibly hard but amazing. Hey, remember the emotional moments I was having during exercise class? You'll be happy to know that they have disappeared. In general, I am feeling more even keeled. It's such an interesting process. It's not as if I feel perfectly well balanced, but I can tell you that I do feel more at ease in general. I also feel hungry less (except at 5pm, I realize that I get super hungry at that time).

Tomorrow I am doing a "Spring Cleansing & Renewal" class, so I have been busy preparing for that. I will share some info from that class with you in the next few days.

Cleansing tip for today? Clean as you go along, don't let your house or your body get too messy. Keep your house tidy on a regular basis and keep your body tidy too by feeding it good food, giving it rest and exercise and lots of love. When we don't take care of our bodies or houses, they take a lot longer to clean up. On that note, drink your water, eat your greens, and minimize the junk.

Sweet dreams,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment