Monday, December 17, 2012

Light a candle today

Hi Everyone,

I promised last week to post each Monday with the goal of providing inspiration for your week.
Today, it is hard to post something in light of Friday's tragedy.  The only thought I keep wanting to
share is something that I did on Friday after hearing the news and I hope to continue to do when I can.

Light a candle for those who have lost their life.
Light a candle for those who are suffering an unspeakable loss.
Light a candle for all of us as we are all connected.

Be the light and reach out as much as you can this week and always.
Our life is precious, especially when we share it with the world around us.

And don't forget to eat your greens, they will help your sense of well being even during this
heartbreaking time.

Be well,
Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment