Monday, August 6, 2012

Body & Soul Tips for the week

Hello,

Happy August!
Here is what I personally have been working on this week to feel my best:

1. Drinking more water.  This is something I am always reminding my clients to do but
need to do more of myself.  I always feel good and am more energized when I do it.

2.  Eating only when sitting down ( doing my best to not nibble as I cook/prepare food).
The outcome is that I feel more excited to eat ( probably because I am hungrier) when I sit down at meal time.

3. Stopping eating before I get full.  Mark David ( writer of Nourishing Wisdom, Slow Down Diet) recommends eating until you are about 3/4 full.  It feels good.

4. Cutting out my after dinner treat ( this is often a cracker with almond butter and jam). I realized I didn't need it. It was more of a comfort thing. I am getting used to having a lighter feeling in my stomach when I go to sleep. It fels good and I am hungry when I wake up.

Okay, I promised last week that I would keep these weekly tips short and sweet so time for me to say goodnight!

More next week....  until then be happy and well!
 Lysa

No comments:

Post a Comment